Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hello, October

So it's october!  I love love love fall, so I love October!

Nick, my brother in law comes home from his mission in just ten days, this is another reason I'm glad it's october.  This is Nick in cardboard form, i've never met him, but i'm sure that i'll like him. Shane is so so so happy that he's coming home, he can't stop talking about it.







I also got a new niece this month!  Ty and Chels had their 2nd baby and named her Natalie Elaine.  She is a fur ball, but the cutest thing ever.  I can't get over it.  I just wanted to hold her the entire time.


Can i just maybe gush about how much I love my husband.  He seriously makes me so so happy. We have so much fun together; i'm just so grateful for him.  He loves good music, he makes me irish cream smoothies, and he works so hard.  I just love my mannnnn!

1 comment: