Thursday, April 04, 2013

bozeman

Last week I made my way up to Bozeman to visit my in-laws and to go to the doctor.  I had a really good time and I loved having a little vacation!  Shane wasn't going to come up because he had to work- hate being a grown up!  I had a fertility appointment on Thursday and I was really nervous.  They had to do a tube test and I heard it was really uncomfortable and that it hurts.  Shane was really bummed that he couldn't be there.  On Wednesday night I was watching a movie with his parents and all of the sudden Shane walked in the door at 11pm!  He had driven right after work from Utah all the way to Bozeman.  What a perfect husband!  I was so happy to see him and so happy that he was able to come to my fertility appointment with me!

Fertility Appointment:
I arrived at the hospital at 9 am to get my tubes checked.  The procedure was only about 30 minutes but I was so nervous.  I think I was nervous because of all the horror stories i've heard AND I was afraid of bad news.  If my tubes were blocked it could mean surgery OR automatically mean no babies!  I didn't want bad news: I just want to be a MOM!  Nonetheless, the appointment went great!  My tubes are clear.  Shane was so curious looking at the ultrasound and asking so many questions.  He was literally mesmerized- it was adorable to watch.  It made me so excited to have a baby because I know he will be right there with me and actually be enthusiastic about it!

So, the next step....
I am on a bunch of different medications and now I'll start doing injections in my stomach next week!  I'm crossing my fingers that it will work- but at the same time I don't want to get my hopes up!  So send happy, fertile vibes my way for the next few weeks!
We also got to celebrate Shane's 27th birthday!  Can we please marvel at how adorable he was as a little baby?  I'm so grateful for my hardworking, loving husband!  Thank you for being born!


Jackson had to take a little potty break on the way home... I think this picture is hilarious since he LOVES peeing outside.  We also got to hang out with Chelsy and the kids.  They LOVED Poppy and had so much fun chasing her around.

Larry loved Poppy!- Rueben didn't love her very much, but they'll be friends someday.

Another one of Shane as a baby- dying!!


Shane and I hiked Pete's hill with the pups and his mom.   It was so nice out and Poppy loved interacting and socializing with the other dogs- even though she was super scared! 

2 comments:

  1. Sending happy fertile vibes your way!!! The picture of Jackson peeing made me laugh out loud! so funny. I miss you and your sunshine smile. Stay happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! More happy, fertile vibes coming your way! I really hope everything goes well. And I love every picture on this post... funny, cute, perfect!

    ReplyDelete