Thursday, March 06, 2014

26 Weeks!

How I really feel....


How far along: 26 weeks

Size of baby:  eggplant

Total weight gain/loss:  + 10 pounds!

Maternity clothes:  Yes!  And loving these maxi skirts now that it's getting warmer!

Stretch marks: Not yet... but my belly button is stretched to capacity... stretch marks are a comin!

Sleep:  Off and on.  I'm doing hypobabies for my delivery so I listen to my tracks at night and sleep like a baby!

Best moment(s) last week:  Seeing baby boy on the ultra sound machine.  He's so healthy and perfect!

Movement:  YES!  Wakes me up nice and early.  Shane can feel him all the time AND we are seeing him kick from the outside!
Food cravings:  SUBWAY.  I can pack a foot long.  not joking.  AND Lil debbies

Gender:  BOY!

Belly button - in or out:  In so far, we are on the verge of the pop though

What I miss:  Walking without a waddle and being able to get up from sitting down and not looking like I'm 103.

What I am looking forward to:  Third trimester!

Milestones:  I had 2 days this week where I didn't take a soak in the tub.... is that good?

No comments:

Post a Comment