Tuesday, March 11, 2014

27 Weeks!







How far along: 27 weeks

Size of baby:  cucumber! 

Total weight gain/loss:  + 12 pounds!

Maternity clothes:  Yes!  I've also gotten a belly band so I can wear my pre- maternity pants un buttoned which for some reason gives me a really big boost of self esteem!

Stretch marks: Nope!  Hallelujah!

Sleep:  Lately this boy wakes up around 6:45 AM and punches my side foreverrrrrrr and then likes to do the same thing at 12:30 AM.

Best moment(s) last week:  sitting in bed for what seems like an hour and just watch my stomach smiling at it.  It's the time that I just spend with him just chillin.

Movement:  YES!  Wakes me up nice and early.  Shane can feel him all the time AND we are seeing him kick from the outside!

Food cravings:  SUBWAY.  SUSHI. GATORADE

Gender:  BOY!

Belly button - in or out:  In so far, we are on the verge of the pop though

What I miss:  Being able to take a deep breath!  He likes to sit up nice and high at certain points of the day and I can't catch my breath.

What I am looking forward to:  Third trimester!

Milestones:  Wore a pair of pre-pregnany pants this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment