Thursday, October 18, 2012

Utah

Living in Utah has been quite an adjustment.  We had the best friends we could of ever hoped for in Rexburg and I was close to some of my nieces and nephews.  Our apartment was perfect; and we felt safe there.  It wasn't overly busy and I felt like it was the perfect place to call home.  Something that Utah has that Idaho didn't is massive mountains.  I'm infatuated with how awesome they are every single day.  I look up and there they are.  They are beautiful in any kind of weather storm and they get me excited for winter because of the snow I can see on them.  Last Sunday Shane and I went on a drive up Butterfield Canyon.  The fall colors and scenery took our breath away.








2 comments:

  1. You are such a good looking couple! I hope we get to see each other sometime while we're both in Utah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scenery KC and you look GORGEOUS!! Love you two, hope all is well in Utah. :)

    ReplyDelete